Joann's had a sale on their flannel -- always a dangerous situation for my wallet. I really restrained myself and only got four:
The photo really does not do justice to their cuteness. I just couldn't get the lighting right to accurately show the colors, especially the purple.
I got 2 yards of the purple and cupcake fabrics, about 1.5 yds of the circle and frogs fabric and just over 3 yards of the green fabric (the latter two were end of bolts).
I didn't think it was that much fabric, really. But when I laid it out to cut, I ended up with 17 diapers -- including soakers for all of them -- and several two-layer wipes. I did have to make three cuts from a fifth fabric (yellow) to complete the set, but if I'd been able to get the full 4 yds of the green that I wanted to, I wouldn't have had to do that. I cut 4 smalls, 8 mediums, and 5 larges, all from the Very Baby Basic AIO pattern. Obviously, using all flannels means they aren't waterproof but I'm OK with that.
I didn't really need 17 diapers, but at least I will have 17 super-cute diapers to add to my stash! :-) I will surely run out of velcro and/or elastic before I run out of diapers to sew!
I sewed the first set of 3 last night. Pictures soon!